Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boob Tubes!!

I made this card for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge #84 . I just got this stamp set in and I really wanted to use it so I decided to make it work with this color challenge and I really like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. UPDATE: This card got Honorable Mention at The Play Date Cafe!!




Here's what I came up with.


Materials
Card stock - Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Stamp set - Boob Tubes (Paper Smooches)
Ink - Black (Memento)
Markers - assorted colors (Copic)
Corner Chomper (Crop a Dile)
Paper Snips (Martha Stewart)


Instructions
1. Create card from card stock - final size 4.25 x 5.5
2. Round bottom corners of card
3. Stamp images, color and cut out
4. Stamp sentiment
5. Adhere images to card with foam tape

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Can't wait to ink up this set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so cute! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!! I love your fun tv's and the cool crisp CASness of your card :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.