Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cowgirl Howdy!

I've been working on this card for a while now. I made the fence from denim ribbon and inked the edges and it sat on my table for 2 weeks. Last night I finally colored the cute cowgirl with Copics. This morning I added everything else. I had some yellow pompom trim sitting out and I thought of making a sun with it. I decided this card would fit as an entry into this months Hero Arts Challenge - to create a scene. Thanks for taking a look!


Materials
1. Card stock - Crumb Cake, Garden Green
2. Stamp set - Howdy (Hero Arts)
3. Ink - black (Memento), Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up), Distress Frayed Burlap (Tim Holtz), Markers - Assorted colors (Copic)
4. Decorative Paper - Life of the Party (Hero Arts)
5. Twine - natural (Papertrey Ink)
6. Punch - Grass (Fiskars)
7. Sticker - Cloud (Sassafras Lass)
8. Ribbon - Denim (Stampin Up)

3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so clever! Love that denim fence! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your creativity with this card Donna! The fence and sun are just really fantastic ideas! Just a really gorgeous card! (PS: Thank you for all the sweet and encouraging comments you leave on my blog! I really appreciate them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog/card, I LOVE visitors! By the way, I adore that denim ribbon, I don't think I've seen that before! Cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.