Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Stripe-tastic

I made this card fort he current Tuesday Trigger challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Click here to go there and join in the fun of this stripey challenge. I was inspired by the stripes and colors in the photo. I was excited to make this card because it's my first card using one of my new 2012 Hero Arts Stamp set and I LOVE this set. Thanks for taking a look!



Here's my take on the inspiration photo.


Materials
1. Card stock - various colors from my Studio Calico More Colors Kits
2. Stamp set - You & Me - Hero Arts
3. Ink - Angel Pink, London Fog - Memento

15 comments:

  1. How fun fun fun, Donna! Your take is very close and a great card too1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the inpsiration! LOVE the colour blocking & I definitely have my eye on that HA sentiment stamp set.. yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is sweet! I just saw your link over at Tuesday Trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this clean and elegant card! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, you sure rocked with this TT! Congrats on the TT shout out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect take on the trigger! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Love your take on the TT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being a Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used the trigger on your card. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun take on the Trigger; love the color-blocking! Congrats for being chosen as a Target, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card. Love what you did with the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card! Bold yet simple! Contests on TT Honors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.