Sunday, June 17, 2012

EAD Designs Color Challenge

I'm a guest designer this month EAD Designs. Each month they have a color challenge. This month the colors are Red, White and Blue. Click here to read all about the challenge on their blog. Everyone who plays in this challenge is a winner. Just for playing you'll get a 25% off coupon for the EAD Designs Store. And, one lucky winner will get a $20 gift certificate to the EAD Store and the opportunity to be the guest designer for July!



I made a simple, graphic, patriotic card using the Stickerz set called Patriotic Party. The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches stamp set called Circle of Honor and I added a few Queen & Co. rhinestones and Nestabilities dies. I also used my Corner Chomper to round the edges. Thanks for taking a look!!




2 comments:

  1. This is one of the hardest colour combos, and you have totally rocked it Donna! LoVe the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the stickers! I like the clean, simple design that highlights the theme of your card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.