Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cloud 9

I made this card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge - On Cloud 9 - to make a card using anything you would find in the sky. As you can see, I took it literally. I've had these Basic Grey clouds for a while now thought they might make a nice card for this challenge. I'm also taking the Claudine Hellmuth Composition for Collage class and this card loosely follows a sketch she gave us to play with for week 1. The paper is Bashful Blue from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. Thanks for taking a look!!


Here's my card.


10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card:) Tender:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, lovely...I got those felt clouds and still haven't busted them out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, those felt clouds are so adorable and I love the addition of the little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic Donna! Those clouds are amazing, especially the one with the swirly stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the felt clouds.... the perfect texture and fabulous design too :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These felt clouds are fantastic! Love that they are all different colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet! felt clouds with swirly stitching? makes me think of a breezy day :) great design yet again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of BG felt clouds! Totally lovely and sweet ,Donna! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darn cute! Love the felt elements and that sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.