Monday, August 6, 2012

Dylusions Christmas Tag

I love my new Dylusions Christmas goodies and I couldn't wait to use them. However, they came the day I left for vacation and I took them with me, but just didn't have any time to work with them there. So, today I finally made this tag. Of course, the tag is from my stash of tags that I use to wipe up the overspray from my journal pages. I thought it was a good Christmas Green. The reindeer are from the stamp set called Christmas Accessories and I also used Christmas Borders and Christmas Backgrounds. I colored in the reindeer with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol. For the background I just colored - the Gamsol didn't work to well on the green background. I also added Glossy Accents to the Red Nosed Reindeer to make it stand out. If you're in the US an looking for these stamps, I got mine at Inspiration Emporium. Thanks for taking a look!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that green. Is it a blend of many? And these guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors on the green background look really cool. i love that you're reusing papers, i save so many scraps but feel so lame saving them!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! So adorable, Donna! Love this festive and fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! Love the bright colourful bg!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.