Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #143


It's an exciting week for The Play Date Cafe. It's the first challenge for all of our new designers. And, we get to show off our new watermark created for us by the uber talented Jacqueline Miller! 

This week our colors are Cherry, Mint Julep, and Jade. I've had this super cute new Lawn Fawn stamp set for a while and when I saw these colors, I knew it would be perfect for this week's color story. 

Materials
1. Card stock - Real Red, Whisper White - Stampin' Up
2. Gingham Papers - A Muse Studio
3. Stamps - Happy Summer, Harold's ABC's - Lawn Fawn
4. Ink - Tuxedo Black - Memento
5. Punch - File Tab - Jenny Bowlin
6. Corner Rounder - Corner Chomper - We-R-Memory Keepers
7. Markers - Copic


I hope you will join us this week and make a project with these fun colors! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! And, one lucky winner will win a $20 shopping spree from the fabulous Stop and Scrap. And that's not all!! ALL players and visitors to my blog can get a 10% discount from Stop and Scrap - use the code PDCC10.

15 comments:

  1. adorable card~great use of the color story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ants are adorable and so is the gingham! What a fun, summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of summer fun and gingham! Adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna! what a perfect theme for these colors, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...super summery card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, your watermelon are just SO cute! What a fun, summery card. Hope you are having a super fun vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Donna. Love the sweet image and the papers you used.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally too cute Donna! The gingham is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those little ants...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love these colors, and the challenge is on my list for the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your take on this color challenge, Donna! PERFECT card for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.. I love your card so much. The cardstock, colours and the stamp are so well coordinate. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a happy, summery card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, I does love me some Lawn Fawn. I 'need' this set now lol. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.