Sunday, October 21, 2012

You're So Awesome

I made this card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - Over the Edge. I went very CAS this week and my color scheme was inspired by this week's color story at The Play Date Cafe. The stamps are from a set called Awesome from Technique Tuesday - designed by Teri Anderson. The colors are I used are from Stampin' Up - Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy, and Real Red. The paper is Whisper White by Stampin' Up. Thanks for stopping by!

Here's my card.


7 comments:

  1. Love these stamps! Such a great way to take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamps and a great card! Love the flow...perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the colors and your design is super cool! Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
    ~hugs~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH! I looooooooove when people can combine challenges! I have such a hard time with that--but you nailed it! LOOOOOOOOVE that arrow and the way you used these colors! FAB job!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome!! Love your composition and color take on this, Donna! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This card really packs a punch Donna! Love that fun arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is CAS perfect! Love it! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.