Friday, December 7, 2012

12 Days of Holiday Projects - Day 7




Welcome to Day 7 of The 12 Days of Holiday Projects Blog Event. Several crafty blog friends decided to post one holiday project a day for 12 days - just for fun.  The projects will be anything crafty like cards, ornaments, wreaths, advent calendars, etc… We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hope they will give you some inspiration for your own holiday craft projects. You will find links to all the other participating bloggers below. Hopefully you can find time to look at the other blogs and leave comments on any that inspire you. If we inspire you to make, something please let us know - we would love to see. Happy Holiday Crafting!!

For my Day 7 project I'm sharing a card that I'm entering into the one of my favorite challenges - Cupcake Craft Challenges. The theme for this week is It'll be White on the Night - they want white with white and a little more white. It took a while to get this snowman interesting (not sure how much you can tell in the photo), he has many layers of Tim Holtz crackle paint, Perfect Pearls Mist and Martha Stewart Glitter. I die cut the hills on white glitter paper. The buttons, embossing folder and tinsel trim are from Stampin' Up. The hill dies are PTI. The snowman die and trim are Tim Holtz. The buttons are from Michaels and the rick rack is from my local fabric store. This card has a lot elements which is a little beyond my normal comfort zone - but I like how it turned out. Thanks for taking a look and I hope you stop back tomorrow for my Day 8 project.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will be able to visit the other girls on the list below and check out their fun holiday projects!!   

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Donna, this is fabulous! LOVE all that white and gorgeous sparkle! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so luxurious Donna! Love all those gorgeous textures and ALL white too, it's sooo clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! Love the glitter and diecut details, Donna! I have enjoyed your Holiday Project event immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is so great that you would get everyone together to do such a fun and inspiring activity. Love your card today. The texture is amazing and you have certainly mastered such a wonderful design. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous work, love it...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous:) Thanks for playing along with us at ccc and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's just amazing! That snowman looks like it's made of ice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna. I really love this project from you. The debossing looks great. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.