Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Play Date Cafe #186


Welcome to this week's color challenge from The Play Date Cafe. It's time for everybody's favorite, the color splash challenge. Our splash colors this week are black, white and a splash of nectarine. I might have used a little more than a "splash," but I really wanted to use my new rose stamp and I couldn't resist. This rose is from the Technique Tuesday Garden Society Series. I jut love it. I colored it with copics and used Nestabilities. The ink is black Memento and the paper is Nene Solar White.

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp. One lucky winner will get a great gift certificate. I hope you will play with us this week and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for stopping by.



Simon Says Stamp

4 comments:

  1. That is my favorite color for a rose, beautiful! I love how you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to play this color challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely, donna!! that is a gorgeous rose and perfect for the splash!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning Donna, your colouring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.