Saturday, February 15, 2014

DCWV February Stackaholic Challenge #2

Today I made my second card for the DCWV February Stackaholic Challenge. All the decorative paper I used is from the DCWV Dots, Stripes and Plaids 12x12 paper stack and I also used the DCWV Cork, Burlap, and Corrugated Mat Stacks. I used Stampin' Up Star punch with the corrugated paper. The buttons and twine are from Papertrey Ink and the stamp is from Repeat Impressions Rubber Stamps. Loved working with these beautiful papers again and this fun sketch. Thanks for stopping by.

Here's the sketch.


Here's my card. 


3 comments:

  1. I love the textural elements on your card. The corrugated stars, paired with the twine are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to join these challenges... I have a 'few' things around here that I could get out and just use. Love the bright colours and added texture in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of fiber, texture and color! I love the sentiment and how you chose to support it! A really uplifting and vibrant card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.