Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #75 Dots & Heart

I made this card for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #75 - to use Dots and/or Hearts. I used this cute heart paper and these fun white enamel hearts that were in my Studio Calico Kit that came yesterday. All the stamps are Lawn Fawn and I colored the images with PrismaColor Markers and blended with Gamsol. I needed a Valentine for my friends 6 year old son so I thought this would be perfect for him. He loves dogs. Thanks for stopping by!

Here's my card:



3 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I love the dog and the scene you created!
    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oozes with cuteness Donna, those puffy hearts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good you aren't my neighbor!! I would probably try to lift this card!! LOLOL What a cutie pie little dog and the hearts are precious for him/her!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.